There, their, they're English quiz
There, their and they're all sound the same, but do you know the difference?
Just read the sentence and choose which one is correct. There are only ten questions - can you get all of them right?
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Start your English plan today!
Take our English proficiency test to find out your English level
Take English courses with English teachers to develop faster
1. What’s on TV tonight?
__________ are some old films and the football.
2. How do they know each other?
3. That house is amazing. Who lives __________?
4. The parents are working. __________ children are at school.
5. Do you know where __________ going for dinner?
6. __________ car cost a lot of money.
7. I put your jacket over __________.
8. __________ taking the bus to work.
9. I want to go __________ at the weekend.
10. Do you know __________ favourite song?
English quiz targets
- General English
- English level: A1 (CEFR)
- English grammar: there, their, they're
- Topic: General
Here is a link to more English quizzes!