Personality adjectives English quiz
Try our personality adjectives English quiz (English level B2). Personality adjectives are often part of a word family. There is one word which is the head of the family, the headword. The ending can be changed to create other words. For example, the headword 'energy' can be used to create the adjective 'energetic'. But, do you know all the correct endings?
Just read the sentences and the headword, and then type the missing word with the correct ending. There are only ten questions - can you get all of them right?
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. He has always been extremely _________ about his future. [ambition]
2. The teacher did not have time to prepare, and so the lesson was __________. [organise]
- (disorganised, disorganized, unorganised, unorganized)
3. The students are __________ about starting the next project. [enthusiasm]
4. The students had studied hard, but they were __________ about the exam results. [pessimism]
5. The new teacher is __________ by the support of her colleagues. [motive]
6. The school principal was __________ when she found students smoking in the school. [fury]
7. What makes one teacher more __________ than another teacher? [desire]
8. Teachers get __________ by students using their mobile phones during the lesson. [irritate]
9. My students are really __________ in the classroom. [cooperate]
10. The teacher was __________ with his lesson. He had expected it to be much better. [satisfy]