Money vocabulary English quiz
Try out this English quiz to test your English vocabulary to discuss money. Money is important in business and in our day-to-day lives. Here is some helpful vocabulary to use at work and when you travel.
Read the sentence and choose the correct word. There are only ten questions - can you get all of them right?
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. He doesn’t have enough money to buy a new car, so he’s going to ask the bank for a __________.
2. I am renting an apartment and had to pay a __________ at the start in case anything is broken or missing when I leave.
3. The __________ in Great Britain is the British Pound (£).
4. I always check the __________ before I go abroad, so that I can understand the prices.
5. She received a __________ from the government to help start her business, and doesn’t need to pay it back in the future.
6. My parents are in __________ because they have spent more money than they have in their bank account.
7. I’m starting a new job next year. It should be more interesting and I will get paid a higher __________ than I’m getting at the moment.
8. You __________ me fifty euros, because you forgot your wallet when we went out together at the weekend.
9. She didn’t like her birthday present, so we took it back to the shop. Thankfully, we were able to get a __________ and not a store voucher.
10. I needed to __________ some money from my brother because the restaurant didn’t accept my credit card.